About Alaina
Let's see....about me...First off I'm a born again Christian and I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior when I was eight. The most important goal in my life is to live for Christ. I believe that if I follow Him that everything else will fall into place. It's hard to be a Christian sometimes, especially at a secular school, but it's also rewarding. I get the opportunity to share my faith with many people who are searching for answers. I try to live my life according to the Bible (the inerrant, verbal plenary inspired word of God) , but needless to say that doesn't always happen.
My life verse is 1 Peter 3:15, " ...Be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear." I think apologetics is incredibly important especially in today's postmodern church where most people don't know what they believe nevertheless why. But I won't go off on a tangent there! lol! :-D
I'm a military kid. My dad retired from the Air Force in 2005 after 20 yrs of service. During which time we were stationed oversees eighteen our of the twenty years overseas. I was born at RAF Lakenheath hospital in England. We then moved to Misawa Japan for 8yrs, Hawaii for 3yrs, back to England for 4yrs and finally to Omaha, NE. Living in Omaha was my first time living in the continental United States and it's been an adventure all in its self! :-)
I was homeschooled for kindergarten, 4, 6, all four years of high school and loved it! I also played homeschool Varsity volleyball and basketball! I really love to play all kinds of sports! I also love going to the gym wiht my Fiancee and working out! :-)
Unlike Josh I only have two siblings-Jacob (16) and Kelsey (14) and then there are mom and dad. It's fun to get together with the beasley's beacuse we almost make up enough for two football teams between the families! lol! :)
One of my favorite quotes is " I'm drinking this coffee for your protection!" lol! I love to drink coffee and try to convert the ignorant over! ;-) Yes, this includes Josh! :-D

Labels: About Alaina

2 Comments:
I don't think your ever going to get josh drinking coffee LOL.
I love the last picture!
*smile*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home