Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!


I picked Josh up Saturday night and he has made it home in one piece! :-) For those of you that didn't know Josh went to Utah with his mountain biking team during spring break. It sounds like it was a blast but I'll let him talk about it! :-) Also, while Josh was gone I practiced driving his truck around because I had never really driven a manual before. Yes, Josh had just replace the clutch two weeks before so I think he was a little concerned about me driving it. lol! Anyway I safely returned Jez (short for Jezebel b/c that truck sure is a stubborn thing) and he said that I did a " pretty good job!" :-D
In this picture Josh is trying on a frog hat my mom made for one of the boys in our homeschool group...lol it doesn't quite fit but he looks good in it anyway! :-D
On Sunday we went to Church at Millard and then came back to my house. Dan(19) and Joe(18) came with us too. After having a great meal of pot roast that mom made we started up the "360" (as I'm told is the 'proper' way to refer to it) to play a round of Halo.
Then we went out front to play some b-ball. First round the teams were Jacob, Josh, and I vs Dan and Joe. Of course, the team Josh and I were on won! ;-)


It gets rough in there but it's fun!

4 Comments:

At March 26, 2008 at 9:00 AM , Blogger marnmic said...

The picture at the top of the page with you and Josh and him wearing the frog hat is the best!

 
At March 26, 2008 at 12:36 PM , Blogger Joshua and Alaina said...

thanks! :-D Mom was making that one for Chant(who is 6-7yrs old) and Josh saw it and tried it on! I just had to get a picture! :-D

 
At May 10, 2008 at 6:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like half frog - half prince to me!

 
At May 10, 2008 at 10:37 PM , Blogger the Momma said...

AND Josh looks NEARLY as cute as Chant Allen does in the hat! I will send pictures of the "Bullfrog" (Chant's daddy)soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home