THE DRESS!!
The dress has arrived!!! YAY! And it fits PERFECTLY! I can't begin to describe what a relief it is since I never actually tried the dress on and had to order it based on the pictures. :-) It's absolutely beautiful! I can't put pictures on the blog b/c I can't have Josh seeing them but I think I'd like it to be a bit of a surprise to everyone anyway! ;-)
Tomorrow we are going to stop by the cake decorator and put in our official order for the cake! :-D Also, we will probably be ordering invitations as well. I can't wait for those to get here! :-D
In other news, today I went in search of a sun dress for a wedding that Josh and I are attending on the 7th. After much digging I FINALLY found one I liked, that fit, that wasn't risque and it was 50% off!!! YAY! Go JcPenny! The only problem ( in the eyes of my man) were the colors.....pinks, lavenders, purples, black and white. Josh, knowing me, was a little afraid b/c he knew that I would want to match. Well, on his break at work today we stopped in at Pennys to see what they had that might match. And what do you know????? We found a tie that had all the EXACT same colors in it!! Really, it looks like it was made to do with the dress! lol! Poor Josh! There was a guy that was also shopping for a tie, and he kept giving Josh sympathetic glances and words of encouragement (no doubt from experience of his own! lol). In the end, Josh agreed to get it and wear it when I wear my matching dress. Such a trooper!! I have such a great man!! :-)

7 Comments:
YES!! That dress is GORGEOUS! It's prolly the purrrtiest one I've seen in a while. : ) : )
Hi Alaina, :-)
You dont know me but i came across your blog somehow! Congrats on your engagement, Hehe Ive read your whole blog, and i cant wait to see pics of your wedding. I have added you to my favourite places to come. Hehe So keep up the good work! :-) I look forward to getting to know you if you like. :-) I am from Australia
Take care!!
In Christ,
melissa
LOL. Cute story about the tie. I can't wait to see your dress. It will all be fabulous! :-D
I cannot believe you're making the poor guy match your dress! I'm so sorry Josh!
Can't wait to see your dress! I'm so glad it fits!
~Rachel~
:-D Pictures to come! the wedding we are attending is June 7th so I'll put up pics then!
Rachel-lol!! Would cain have matched?? ;-)
Hi alaina,:-)
Thanks for your comment. Hehe
We got married on March 29th. Was a beautiful wedding, and lots of fun! :-) Glad you liked the photos. Hehe You will have to send me your email address. :) Alot easier. Hehe
Mel
Awwww, I wanna see pictures!!! Lol I bet I've put away the sun dress you were talking about too. The colors sound familiar to a dress or two we have at the Penney's here in Abilene!! And if I'm thinking of the same dress you got I really liked it! Good choice! And no doubt I've straightened the identical ties to the one Josh got...oh the joys of being able to work in every department the store has to offer...
But it sounds like the wedding plans are going well! I wish I could come! :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home